USApple is holding a photo contest to celebrate the 2020 apple harvest! Throughout the season, we encourage members to submit your best-of-the-best harvest photo, which will be posted on USApple’s social media sites and voted on by the public in mid-October. The top three winners will be announced on Oct. 21, National Apple Day—and will receive prizes.
Here are the rules:
- Harvest photo campaign will run Sept. 1 – Oct. 15. Submit your photos at any time during this period.
- Voting will take place Oct. 17-19
- First, second and third prize winners will be announced Oct. 21, National Apple Day
- Members can submit only 1 photo during the campaign. Photos will be posted to USApple social sites (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) upon receiving.
- Please give a brief description of what is happening in the photo, the apple variety being harvested and any social media tags you would like included with your photo.
- Photos can be taken anywhere- just as long as they focus on harvest, i.e. in the orchard, farm stand, packing house, with/without people, etc. Members can even capture their beloved farm dogs, just so long as they are not in the orchard.
Please submit all photos to Tracy Grondine at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing your harvest photos!