Shredded Brussels Sprouts and Chunk Apple Sauté with Pork Tenderloin
- Ingredients: 9
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 40 min
|Serving Per Container:|
|Amount Per Serving:|
Calories from Fat: 33
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 13g|
|Saturated Fat: 3g||8%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 34g|
|Dietary Fiber: 7g|
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed (or 12 oz package fresh shredded Brussels sprouts)
- 2 red apples
- 1 medium onion
- Pork tenderloin (about 1 lb), sliced 1” thick
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tsp honey
- Shred or slice Brussels sprouts thinly. Coarsely chop onion. Cut apples into chunks.
- Season pork with pepper and ¼ tsp salt.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in large sauté pan. Add Brussels sprouts and onion; cook about 5 minutes. Add apples and raisins; cover with lid and cook another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove veggie and apple mizture and place in mixing bowl. Add salt, vinegar and honey, stir gently.
- Heat remaining oil in pan. Add pork, sauté turning occasionally with tongs until nearly done.
- Return mixture to pan with pork. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
Serve with 8 oz non-fat milk and rustic whole grain bread.
Cider-Baked Chicken and Sausage
Market Apple Pizza
Apple Halibut Kabobs
Apple Jus with Lamb Loin Chops, Freekeh and Butternut Squash
Crunchy Apple Salsa with Grilled Chicken
One-Dish Roasted Potatoes and Apples with Chicken Sausage
Asian Burgers with Apple Slaw & Peanut Butter Sauce
Apple Cheddar Pizza with Toasted Pecans