Salted Caramel Apple Granola Bars
- Ingredients: 8
- Serves: 16
- Total Time: 30 min
- DRY INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup toasted, salted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup roughly chopped dried apples
- WET INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Marzetti® Salted Caramel Dip
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the wet ingredients and whisk over medium heat until smooth.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 3 minutes, adjusting the heat and stirring constantly to avoid bubbling over or burning.
- Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until the oat mixture is coated.
- Turn the mixture into an 8×8 or 9×9 square, non-stick pan. Cover the granola with plastic wrap and press down as firmly as possible. (The more firmly you can pack the granola, the better it will stick together.)
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut and serve, or return to the fridge to snack on as desired!