Ambrosia Apple Pico de Gallo
- Ingredients: 13
- Serves: 4
- Total Time: 1 hr 5 min
- AMBROSIA APPLE PICO DE GALLO
- 1 cup seedless purple grapes
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Ambrosia apples, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, salted, shelled
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- BAKED WHITE CHEDDAR NACHOS
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- Sea salt (if desired)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium-size mixing bowl combine grapes, cranberries, melted butter, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon honey. Mix until fruit is coated evenly.
- Place fruit on medium-size baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Scrape roasted fruit and juices into bowl. Let cool completely.
- Add chopped apples, pecans, sunflower seeds, onions and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon honey. Mix well.
- Cut corn tortillas into triangles. Place in single layer on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Spray tops of tortilla chips and sprinkle with sea salt (if desired).
- Bake 7 minutes. Flip and bake 5-7 more minutes. Sprinkle with shredded white cheddar cheese. Serve with Ambrosia Apple Pico de Gallo.