USApple’s Regulatory Affairs program aims to protect the interests of the U.S. Apple industry by working with federal agencies including U.S. Department of Agriculture, Environmental Protection Agency, and Food and Drug Administration. Issues range from environmental to food safety, crop research to pesticide regulation, and much more. Regulatory Affairs also distributes key information to the industry in a timely manner to keep members informed on pressing topics.
- USApple Backgrounder Applying the FDA Revised Agricultural Water Proposals to the Orchard
- USApple Comment Letter on Revised Produce Rule 2014
- USApple Comment Letter for Revised Produce Safety Rule (12.11.14)
- Applying the FDA Revised Agricultural Water Proposals to the Orchard (9.29.2014)
- Revised Produce Safety Rule - Revisions at a Glance (9.29.2014)
- Revised Produce Safety Rule - Highlighted (9.29.2014)